No single health resource provides educators, healthcare professionals and community health workers with evidenced-based information on the many diverse lifestyle factors that affect health:
- A patient may ask a nurse practitioner/nutritionist how to reduce stress, or the best physical activity for a given condition, or set of conditions.
- A professor wants to identify all studies of curcumin and any disease for a lecture on nutraceuticals.
- A patient with comorbidities heard that chamomile can help reduce pain. Is that true? Is it a good choice for that particular patient? Google lists 9,900,000 results. Which results are reliable?
OneHealth Pro rapidly and graphically displays modifiable lifestyle factors that affect conditions, diseases, and (uniquely) co-morbidities.
Purchase OneHealth Pro
Features of OneHealth Pro
The OneHealth Knowledge Base can be searched in separate tabs for
- Conditions (including comorbidities) to all factors or factor classes
- Nutrition+ factors (nutrients, food, diets, supplements) to all conditions
- Activity factors (physical activity and behaviors) to all conditions
- Socio-environmental factors (social determinants and environment) to all conditions.
and filtered by
- Relation type (increase/decrease)
- Study type (clinical study, systematic review, meta-analysis, etc.)
- Age group
- Publication date
The results are visualized with
- an interactive network graph
- a sortable table of supporting statements linked to abstracts or articles
- a graph displaying OneHealth’s proprietary strength of evidence score for the directional relationships
See OneHealth Pro in action
Introductory individual subscriptions
(with free one month trial)
Group or institution-wide rates available on request.